Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Walking Shadows Book 3 Chapter 2-4

“Hi.”

“Hi,” he offered back. His tongue and brain couldn’t process any other response.

She waved him inside. She stepped aside and he stumbled in, still unsure of what exactly to say.

“I didn’t expect to see you today. After the last few days, I thought it might be easier to just let everything calm down. We’ve known each other a week, but it feels like years already.”

She chuckled and shook her head. “Listen to me. I talk like I’ve lived some long life now. I may have been born with a fully adult mind, but I’ve been around less than a decade. It seems weird just saying it. But it feels so distant, you know? But that trip with you reminded me that I’m not just another person. I’m something different. Something alien.”

He reached out. His hands found her hips. He pulled her close and met her eyes. “You’re something beautiful. Maybe you’re unique, but there’s no such thing as normal. You’re just another piece in the endless puzzle of this world.”

She smiled up at him, a radiant thing of beauty. Marilyn already carried the face of a matinee goddess, but her smile could melt anyone’s heart. He wanted nothing more than to lean in and feel those lips on his own. To kiss her and hold her and to melt into her.

She pulled away as though she sensed his desire. She turned away from him and walked across the room.

“Marilyn, I—”

Halfway across the living room and almost to the bed in the studio, she turned back to him.

“I love watching you get all flustered and confused. It’s terribly cute, Cyrus. But are you going to just stand in the doorway or are you going to come over to this bed and fuck me?”

“I—” Cyrus tried to spit out more words, but his tongue knotted up. His body said one thing and his mind said another.

Marilyn reached down and grabbed the hem of the perpetual sundress she always seemed to wear despite the weather. She pulled it up and over her head in one quick motion. But instead of it falling to the floor to expose her naked form, it melted into her hand and became part of her again, just another material for her moldable body structure.

She stood before him naked, a hand on her hip. “Well?”

Cyrus rushed across the room. His coat was already on the floor and his shirt flying over his head as he reached her. She pulled him down into the bed as their passion overwhelmed them.

No comments:

Post a Comment