Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Walking Shadows Book 3 Chapter 9. Marilyn

Marilyn stretched like a cat as she sat atop Cyrus. He was still inside her, but flaccid now. The godling was covered in sweat while her own skin was still pristine. It was another perk of her control over her own body.

“Are you okay?”

Cyrus exhaled deeply. He sat silent for a few long seconds after that before saying, “Yes, I think so. My parents may be gods, but that doesn’t mean I can’t get tired.”

“I’m sorry. Am I wearing you out, Cyrus?”

“You’re insatiable. I think you’re actually trying to kill me.”

“Not kill you. Just have some fun. I didn’t hear you complaining during the act, did I?”

“No, milady, you did not. Thanks by the way. I think I needed this. With everything that happened with my family and Caelus, with having my sister suddenly become my roommate, it just feels good to enjoy myself a little.”

“You’re so sweet,” Marilyn said. “I would like to say I was doing this for you, but really I just wanted to see how good you really were. I got just a taste on the rooftop. I wanted the full smorgasbord today.”

“Well, did you get your fill?”

She flexed her inner muscles. Cyrus groaned beneath her. “What do you think?”

“Are you sure you’re not trying to kill me?”

Marilyn felt Cyrus grow inside her again. He certainly had stamina, a good trait in a man. One of her favorite things about other women was their ability to keep going for most of the night. In her short life, she hadn’t learned much, but she did learn she hated it when someone finished, rolled over and went to sleep.

He grabbed her hips as she slowly started to ride him again. His eyes were wide, even as he lengthened to hit the spot she wanted him to hit.

“I’m not sure if you’re a god, but you do how to make a girl’s knees weak, Cyrus.”

He thrusted into her and she groaned as her orgasm rushed over her.

“You’re good,” she said. “Very very good.”

“I try. Sometimes I succeed. But I think you’re more receptive than most.”

She started to ride him again. “Oh, have you had lots of chances to try out your prowess with the ladies?”

“Not a lot. But a few.”

She smiled. “I didn’t know. You seemed rather repressed when I first got you naked on the roof.”

“Well, it had been awhile.”

No comments:

Post a Comment