Saturday, February 6, 2016

Walking Shadows Book 3 Chapter 16-5

Saul’s face stayed strangely passive even as he delivered his compliment. I didn’t quite know what to make of the enigmatic figure. Solomon sometimes seemed aloof, his emotions reserved for his physical connections. But Saul seemed almost devoid of personality, only presenting the shade of one when he needed to, like now.

But none of it was taking the joy of having three men rally for my affections. If I had learned anything in the Survivors’ Club, it was how to take control in a situation like this. The joy of not just waiting and hoping for a man to make the effort to woo me was amazingly empowering. and all their attention gave me an idea.

“Gentlemen, I think you’ve all got lascivious ideas on your mind. Lucky for you, so do I. However, I would like to try something new.”

“Do tell,” Franz said as the other two men listened carefully.

“I have been with more than one gentleman here before, but I have never had three men show me attention at the same time. I hoped none of you would mind if  you shared today. I suspect I can find a way to make it worth everyone’s while.”

“Of that I have no doubt,” Harry said with a chuckle. “I’m in. I am game for anything.”

Franz leaned in, swept me back and kissed me. Letting me back up, he simply said, “I have far more kisses than that to rain on you tonight.”

We all looked to Saul. He simply nodded and swept his hand to the left. A bedroom door was open. I took Franz and Harry by the hands as Saul led the way into the open room. I knew even without Solomon I was in for an experience like none I ever had before.

Though the bed was a bit small for the four of us, the men wasted no time. Saul slowly started to disrobe as Franz and Harry surrounded me on the bed. They started to pull on the buttons of my sun dress. Harry started to kiss the back of my neck as he opened the top buttons of the simply lightweight cloth, Franz let him continue even as he sunk down to his knees and hiked up the hem around my waist. He found I hadn’t worn undergarments. The move might be scandalous in polite society, but I learned from months in the Survivors’ Club that they served only to get in the way when desire took control.

No comments:

Post a Comment