Saturday, February 13, 2016

Walking Shadows Book 3 Chapter 16-8

“Shit!”

I pulled away only slightly as I felt him swell on my tongue. My mouth suddenly filled with his release. My body shook even as I worked to swallow it all down.

I heard Harry’s own grunts behind me. I knew the sight of Franz’s release had pushed him to his own brink. I reached back with a hand and grabbed his ass. I pulled him tighter against me and held him deep inside me. I felt completely full as he released deep inside my bowels.

He continued to push into me, fighting to prolong his own orgasm as I looked down at Saul beneath me. Solomon’s brother remained as impassive as when I first laid eyes on him. But as I met his eyes, his lips slowly tightened. He smirked at me as he released my hips, but continued to thrust up into me. His hands fell to the side of the bed. I closed my eyes and took control. I forced myself up and down him, effectively riding him.

Harry pulled out of me, but I didn’t care about anything but my continued ride upon Saul. I was lost in him, awash with almost perpetual orgasm.

I felt Saul shift beneath me, but I didn’t open my eyes. I ran my hand down the scars across his heart instead, even as his hand reached up and pulled me down into a kiss.

I was in his embrace, when I heard Franz suddenly grunt again, even though he was away from me. I heard motion all around me, but Saul held me fast as he continued to kiss my lips. I opened my eyes and tried to look up, but all I could see were Saul’s dark eyes. Only now the whites of his eyes were gone, replaced by solid red. He stared up at me and for the first time I realized the smirk wasn’t happy as much as it was malevolent.

I pulled my lips away from him, but I could not move his head. He held me hard against him, stared up into my eyes.

“Let me go,” I murmured into his lips. But he showed no signs of even hearing me.

A loud thump pulled my vision away from those haunting red eyes and to the floor beside the bed. I could only whimper into Saul’s lips as I saw the still naked form of Franz. His body convulsed spasmodically. His eyes were open, but they had no sign of life behind them. Sores and lesions covered him from waist to neck. Blood and pus leaked from them as I could only watch him die before me.

No comments:

Post a Comment