Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Walking Shadows Book 3 Chapter 16-6

Franz leaned forward and his tongue flicked at the cleft between my legs. I was already wet and I moaned as he found the tiny nub and flicked across it. Before I came to the Survivors’ Club, I certainly had my share of lovers, but few were as talented with their mouth and hands as many of the men—and women—of the club. Franz took special pride in his tongue play. I could only moan as he started to work me into a frenzy. Only Audrey had shown as much talent as he at pleasuring a woman with his mouth.

Harry pulled the sundress over my head and left me naked but for my high heels. Saul finally leaned in towards me. His expression was still passive at best, but his kiss sent an electricity through my body. Harry returned to kissing my shoulders and the back of my neck even as his hands reached forward to caress my exposed breasts. Saul’s tongue worked its way between my lips even as Franz’s tongue worked its magic. His fingers parted my nether lips.

Finally the sensations were too much. My legs shook as my orgasm overwhelmed me.

I collapsed against Harry, who continued to kiss my back. Franz smiled up from between my legs. He pulled away, wiping his mouth with the back of his hands. With a sigh of contentment, I reached back and felt the gift between Harry’s legs. I felt the long thin shaft grow even harder in my fingers.

Saul was suddenly naked in front of me. I hadn’t seen him take his clothes off, but my eyes weren’t much use when I was awash in orgasmic bliss. I looked at his naked body and gasped at the scars across his lank frame. While he was all muscle despite his thin build, large jagged scars formed a thick X directly over his heart. They cut down in thinner stripes all the way down to his thighs.

I caught only the slightest glimpse of his manhood before he slammed it into me. I gasped in pain and shock. It was larger and longer than anything I ever took in my life, even during my many excursions into the Survivors’ Club. I tried to push him away from me, to give me time to get used to his girth. But he had no mercy as he forced himself into me again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment