Thursday, February 11, 2016

Walking Shadows Book 3 Chapter 16-7

I whimpered, but as Franz reached down to caress me, the whimpers started to turn to moans. I still hurt, but somehow the pain was being washed away by the pleasure brought by these men. Behind me, Harry pushed me forward and towards Saul.

The stranger continued to make no noise as he pushed into me again and again. As Harry moved me into Saul’s grip, he hefted me up into the air. Far stronger than his thin frame would indicate, he lifted me up into his arms. A second later, he turned and dropped back to the bed. Now atop him, I felt him impale himself even deeper inside me.

I whimpered again, but the pain was negligible. I was awash in bliss as Saul reached places no man ever touched before. As he continued to ram himself up and into me, I felt something cold and liquid behind me.

Harry wasted no time working his finger against my rear. Before the Survivors’ Club, I had never thought of the area as a point of pleasure, but it was now months past the day Solomon convinced me to try. I tried to hold still as Harry worked first one than another digit inside me, but Saul’s constant motion beneath me made stillness almost impossible.

Moments later, none of that mattered to me. As Harry withdrew his fingers, I felt his manhood press against my backside. My moans grew louder as he entered me. People rooms away probably could hear me now, but I didn’t care about their reactions just as they didn’t care about my own reaction to their carnal delights.

Franz appeared in front of me again. “Too loud,” he whispered. Moments later, his own manhood was directly in front of my face. I opened my mouth and moaned as another wave of pure bliss overwhelmed me.

I was lost in my own pleasure. I didn’t even care about the delight of the men around me. All that mattered was the wave after wave of orgasm that overtook my body. Every ounce of me was overwhelmed by my own delight.

I closed my eyes and let it wash over me again and again and again.

I don’t know how long they all worked me, but it was Franz that was the first to break in his concentration. As I worked him with my mouth and throat, he groaned.

No comments:

Post a Comment