Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Casting Call: Cyrus

Cyrus Kanakarides is a character with a hidden past he keeps closely guarded. He isn't one to share his secrets, nor is he one to get involved if he can help it. But deep down he has some heart and will protect his friends fiercely and loyally.

When I started to think about someone that could bring him to life I needed both someone that had the range to play such a guarded character and that would look good in black, Cyrus's favorite color. So I racked my brain for a bit and I decided I would go for an actor known for playing anything but heroic figures, whether it is in Rise of the Planet of the Apes, Belle or most famously, the Harry Potter film franchise. I think the perfect Cyrus would be none other than Tom Felton.


No comments:

Post a Comment